Hiii! Happy almost July. I love doing a monthly goals post, but I wanted to start recording additional things in these posts, like any blocks I had last month and what I “manifested” in the last month as well, and then share my goals for this month.
I don’t know if many of you have noticed that I added a new topic in my nav bar a few months back called Manifesting. So just to clarify what I mean by that word: things or experiences that come into your reality because you intended it! I’m a HUGE believer in the Law of Attraction theory, call it what you may; thoughts become things, what you feel is what you create, your reality is a reflection of your beliefs, you can attract whatever you want, etc. So I thought I would share here every month things I might’ve manifested in the last 30 days or any signs that I saw which indicate my intention is about to become reality!
You guys…I’m going to start being more “woo woo” on here. Cause I am a total believer-in-all-things-possible nerdlet behind closed doors and I can’t hide it any longer!
Money – I had a huge money hurdle block this month. Some things felt unsettled and unknown with a situation Luis was facing at work. I let myself feel panic and fear and mentally took myself back to the days when we struggled financially or had financial crises, and I could feel the old feelings of constant worry and shame. I spent a weekend worrying about the unknown and feeling like my thoughts were just out of control. I decided to just read inspiring material every night and count the things I was grateful for in that moment and to just breathe. A few days after that, I wrote down new money goals that were big and asking for a lot given that our current situation seemed pretty doomed. BUT decided that I would ask (the Universe/God), see it in my mind and believe it, and things began shifting in less than two days you guuuuys!!
Complaining – I have a real addiction to it. And it never brings me good things, surprisingly.
San Diego – I had already been to San Diego the month before, and the LA two weeks before that, and in Mexico right after, but I had San Diego on the mind again and then there I was again!
Signs of money – because of the job issue with Luis and my beginning to visualize abundance and wealth, it was like less than 48 hours later that we started receiving different news, offers, and even actual, unexpected money. I’m so happy I didn’t give in..at first I was going to take the news we got as factual and just roll with the punches, prepare for the worst, etc. But then I remembered that, NO, I don’t have to accept this reality! It’s not the way I want to feel, so I made up my mind to NOT feel that way and almost immediately began experiencing a different reality which made me feel safe and excited.
- FINISH BOOK. Please please please I beg of myself to finish it! I’m actually done but still need to flesh it out a bit and do a for real edit before I send it off to an editor! For some reason, I’m stalling on all of this. I think nerves are taking over.
- Stay in alignment: breathe, visualize my dreams (I have 3 right now), feel so good that I get a huge grin on my face when I imagine them, think of at least 10 things I’m so grateful for that day, and read inspiring material before going to sleep. I didn’t do this hardly at all this past month I did not like the reality I stepped into.
- Don’t get sucked into my phone.
- Assume the best in others.
- Be kinder.
- Enjoy my family more.
- (Cut my hair up to my shoulders…no one tell Luis!). He likes long hair but I’m just feeling the short hair movement!
- FINISH BOOK. Follow deadline schedule.
Things you should be happy about this month: 4th of July fireworks, time with family, cookouts, splash pads, summer date nights, tan lines, sandy toddlers, weekends, new month, fresh start, blank slate.
What are your plans for July?
- 10 Horrific Things I’ve Been Forced to Say as a Mom of Boys - March 16, 2020
- The Stages of Night Weaning a Boob-Obsessed Toddler - March 7, 2020
- Choosing a Homeschool Desk for Your Homeschool Room - March 7, 2020