A few facts about me:
- I was married at 19. I really want to write a post on my thoughts around the subject of marrying young and how I feel about it.
- I have a bachelor’s degree in psychology. I worked in social services before I became a stay-at-home mom. I’ve always really been drawn to working with women and helping them in whatever way I could. I feel like this blog sort of lets me do that, just in the connection I make with other moms and letting them know that they aren’t the only ones who feel this way or experience this or that.
- I live in Phoenix, AZ and I love it. I’ve thought about moving several times but I can never fully get myself to that place of being 100% about it. There’s just no place like home!
- Everyone asks me if I’m sad I don’t have a girl. I do have a post I’m going to write on the one thing I am sad about as far as not having the experience of a daughter, but otherwise I really love being a mom to boys.
- I’m an introvert; I love to be at home in comfy clothes with my Mac or a book or my journal or my very large Nutella jar and Netflix.
- I feel most happy when I’m writing or creating things. And by creating things I mean writing pretty much; worksheets, workbooks, printables, schedules, etc.
- I’m really into the law of attraction as I mentioned above, setting positive intentions, visualizing, etc. It’s why I created a whole other website just for that topic. It’s just changed my life so much, it’s hard for me to not think or talk about!
- What else…I’m a sugar addict.
[contact-form subject='[Pig %26amp; Dac’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]