2. I command you to go and make these cookies, ASAP! Oh my GOSH they are so good!!! Everyone who tried them told me they were like the best cookies they’ve ever had. I could tell by the consistency of the dough that they were going to be freakin awesome. Pin these!
3. I picked up these little goodies at Target yesterday, I love me some new makeup!!! I’ve never tried primer before (I know, I’m like 10 years behind). And this Baby Lips color in Mirrored Mauve is SO CUTE! It’s like the perfect pinky-nude color.
4. I read a really awesome post this week by Fawn Weaver of Happy Wives Club. I have been pretty confused and frustrated with Facebook because it feels like hardly anyone ever sees my posts when I post them. Well, basically the best two pieces of advice Fawn gave me was:
a. Put up better posts; the more people like your post, the more Facebook will share it with the rest of your community. And that makes sense! Do you really want to see every single post from every single page and blogger you follow? Heck no! I want to only see the good ones! So the key is to market your post in such a way that people are drawn in to read it or like it. For example, don’t just put “New Post”. Boring. Which is what I’ve been doing. Although a week ago I noticed WAAAAAY more activity when I quoted a line from within my blog post. People really responded to that.
b. Learn when your followers are online. She tells you how to use your page’s insights to see what days and times are best for you to post for your specific community.
5. I am apart of this awesome giveaway for a KitchenAid!! You get a free e-cookbook when you enter too! I am in love with my KitchenAid, although Luis bought me a black one for Christmas and I really wish I could have the light mint one (womp, womp…#firstworldproblems). The giveaway ends on Monday, good luck!
- 3 Ways Imaginative Play Helps Your Child Grow - July 28, 2020
- 10 Horrific Things I’ve Been Forced to Say as a Mom of Boys - March 16, 2020
- The Stages of Night Weaning a Boob-Obsessed Toddler - March 7, 2020