How do I night wean this cutie? Looks so innocent for the 40 minute intervals that he sleeps…
ALSO…finished painting my kitchen, woohoo!! Just need to finish up the rest of the hallway and then I’ll move into the living room. Brightening up my house one room at a time!
Reading: I just finished Infinite Possibilities: The Art of Living Your Dreams. Amazing. And now I’m waiting for the release of E-Cubed: Nine More Energy Experiments That Prove Manifesting Magic and Miracles Is Your Full-Time Gig. E-Squared was one of my favorite books, so I can’t wait for this one.
Listening to: Breathe Me by Sia. It’s a really good wallowing song, which I needed this weekend. Luis and I got into an argument, Dacky not sleeping, my mom not being here because she’s on vacation…I just felt off. I used to be really good at wallowing and I loved me some deep, painful songs to get washed away in…but I just can’t now. I took a nice long drive, cried some, listened to my wallow-y songs, and I was done.
- Find a beach umbrella on Amazon for our San Diego trip coming up in less than two weeks! I have a feeling this time, we’ll be sitting on the beach for much longer than last year since Dacky is 19 months and him and Piggie can play for hours together. Last year was a semi-nightmare with a 5 month old who didn’t appreciate the breezy beach.
- Attempt to tackle a few “deep cleaning” projects. Pantry, I’m looking at you.
- Hang out with Tiffany from A Touch of Grace. I’m so excited!! She doesn’t live in Phoenix but will be in the area this week. Hopefully Pig and Dac don’t embarrass me. I’ll probably embarrass me but that’s a given.
- 10 Horrific Things I’ve Been Forced to Say as a Mom of Boys - March 16, 2020
- The Stages of Night Weaning a Boob-Obsessed Toddler - March 7, 2020
- Choosing a Homeschool Desk for Your Homeschool Room - March 7, 2020