I'm glad it's over though. This week, between Christmas and the New Year, is always an exciting time for me because I loooove making resolutions. I love a clean slate. A fresh start to be more like the kind of person I want to be. What makes the New Year's resolutions even more important for me has always been that my birthday is in the first of January. So it's literally a new year for me! And this year, I'll be turning 30, which makes all of my resolutions even that more intense!!
I'm going to post my resolutions tomorrow. I hope to see lots of other resolutions lists in blogland, they make me giddy 🙂
Onto my Facebook status roundup for December! Here are the little snippets that I shared with family and friends this past month:
- Dec 3rd: After whining to whoever would listen to me, my mom came and took the kids to the park and my dear friend Ecaterina sent me a $5 gift card to Starbucks. #kindofembarrassed #butsothankful #ineededthis
- Dec 6th: This is SO my mom lol!
- Dec 9th: You know you're a mom of boys when you have to organize a section in their closet just for capes...
- Dec 16th: Ohhhkay...things are getting out of hand over here. I have graduated from taking a fudge square or 5 to the sofa with me to taking the entire pan. #icantbestopped
- Dec 18th: Three Words for the Critic in your Head
- Dec 19th: 10.5 months
- Dec 23rd: My wish for you is that you continue. Continue to be who and how you are, to astonish a mean world with your acts of kindness. Continue to allow humor to lighten the burden of your tender heart.
- Dec 23rd: Please baby sleep gods, don't forsake me another night. #goingdelirious
- Dec 25th: Observation of the day: a double oven would make my life a lot easier.
- Dec 26th: Poor Yadiel woke up so happy this morning and said he was ready to open more presents. I had to break his heart and tell him Christmas was over lol.
- Dec 27th: 3 Words You Should Never Say to your Son