There’s a million more get togethers and play dates, errands to run, and things to bake all in this month than the rest of the year combined!
If you’re not on Instagram, you should be. And then we should follow each other 🙂 I’m much more active over there since all it takes is a snap and an upload! That way I don’t feel like I’m losing touch with all of my favorite bloggers this month while we run around like chickens with our heads cut off.
Here are some pics I found on my DSLR from the past couple of weeks:
Lots of baking; homemade cookies and eggnog. Not seen here is fudge and bread. I’m seriously having fudge hangovers at least three times a day.
Lots of cooking…
And lots of pancake mornings…
This week’s to-do:
1. Play dates at the park on Mon & Wed
2. Phoenix Zoo Lights
3. Snip a bit off of Dacky’s hair
4. No yelling
5. Wrap presents
6. Take Piggie & Dac to see neighborhood lights
7. Have dinner ready every day
8. Continue purging all rooms
9. Paint the dining room
10. Maybe…possibly…take Xmas pics of boys
I’m seriously counting down the days to Christmas; I can’t wait for the boys to get all of their gifts. This is probably going to be our most fun Christmas yet because Piggie really understands this year. Everything is so much more fun this year: baking, looking at lights, Christmas movies, etc.
Hope you guys have a great week and sane week!
- 10 Horrific Things I’ve Been Forced to Say as a Mom of Boys - March 16, 2020
- The Stages of Night Weaning a Boob-Obsessed Toddler - March 7, 2020
- Choosing a Homeschool Desk for Your Homeschool Room - March 7, 2020