I’m a light packer these days now that I don’t have an infant anymore. It also helps to have only one in diapers! I do keep a change of clothes for the boys in the car, but otherwise I try to only bring what we absolutely need.These are my top toddler diaper bag essentials:
- Water sippy cups
- Extra underwear and pair of shorts/pants for Piggie
- Debit card & driver’s license
- I stole this idea from a friend recently so these aren’t pictured, but small Play-Doh containers and lollipops are LIFE SAVERS for when we’re out and the boys are about to have a meltdown or go insane waiting around at a restaurant.
Dacky was screaming his head off the other day after falling down at the park, and my friend whipped out one of her lollipops she always carries and he was instantly happy. And when we’re waiting for food and want all the kids to stay seated, she whips out the playdoh and all of them are entertained. At home my boys wouldn’t necessarily be so enthused about playdoh, but when we’re out, they think it’s some awesome treat.
- 3 Ways Imaginative Play Helps Your Child Grow - July 28, 2020
- 10 Horrific Things I’ve Been Forced to Say as a Mom of Boys - March 16, 2020
- The Stages of Night Weaning a Boob-Obsessed Toddler - March 7, 2020