Makes 1 gallon
2 large tea bags (Lipton) or
4 smaller tea bags (the Lipton decaffeinated ones are smaller)
1 1/2 cups sugar
1. Bring small pot of water to rapid boil. Put in tea bags and put on low heat. Let steep for at least 10-15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, put sugar in tea jug.
3. Pour tea into jug. Fill pot with water, squeeze any excess tea out of bags using a wooden spoon, and pour into jug. Fill the rest of the jug with water. Mix tea really well, until sugar completely dissolves. Refrigerate.
|I had Piggie Smalls on my back, kicking & fussing cause he was hungry!|
|Can you tell I use my tea jug too much? Ha!|
|It has steeped to a nice, dark color.|
|Hot tea on sugar action, this is how it’s done!|
- 10 Horrific Things I’ve Been Forced to Say as a Mom of Boys - March 16, 2020
- The Stages of Night Weaning a Boob-Obsessed Toddler - March 7, 2020
- Choosing a Homeschool Desk for Your Homeschool Room - March 7, 2020