|Park, all day err day|
Crappies this week:
- Somehow Piggie is majorly off of his sleep routine. I’m not a huge stickler for strict schedules, but we just follow a basic routine of breakfast, park, lunch, nap, dinner, bath, bed. Somewhere….somehow….we have gone astray. And it’s very scary, not to mention draining, when a three year old isn’t getting enough sleep. Today I walked home from the park with a toddler in meltdown mode, screaming “Noooo Mommy!”, which also included bouts of falling onto the sidewalk super dramatically. Fun times, fun times.
- Dacky, on the other hand, has been giving me four to five hour stretches at night! Yes, I know most people would not think that’s very impressive for a one year old. In terms of sleep the past two weeks, he’s gone from negative newborn, to typical newborn, to about the equivalent of a three month old. He’s movin on up, people! Maybe he can sleep like a one year old before we hit two!
- 10 Horrific Things I’ve Been Forced to Say as a Mom of Boys - March 16, 2020
- The Stages of Night Weaning a Boob-Obsessed Toddler - March 7, 2020
- Choosing a Homeschool Desk for Your Homeschool Room - March 7, 2020