Watching: Just finished Orange is the New Black, season two. Amazing. Now we need to catch up on The Walking Dead and Homeland.
Piggie’s shirt is from Young & Rad, by the way. Isn’t it so cute?! They’re a new clothing boutique and I’m digging their apparel! Plus he’s young and he’s rad so this shirt definitely suits him, haha! FYI – Piggie got ketchup all over this and I was able to get it out, woot woot! I was definitely impressed with the quality of the material.
- Finish all blog posts for the week during the weekend. Schedule tweets on Hootsuite. The less excuses I have to look at my phone, the better.
- Don’t look at my phone so much. I think I’m gonna keep it in another room. I don’t need to have a screen in my face every second that I’m sitting down.
- Clean house on Monday. This will be the third week of cleaning my entire house on one day rather than spread out. I’m liking it a lot more. I have to be in a mood to clean (ie, in a strong mental state to go up against Dacky and clean while he destructs behind me), so might as well ride that wave out when I have it.
- Get to bed earlier. No amount of makeup can make my eyes look more awake, so that’s my cue to get more sleep. Again…step away from the phone, Jessica.
- Start the process of painting bathroom cabinets. I’m testing out the whole repainting cabinets project since the boy’s have a small bathroom. This will give me a chance to see if I’m really down to repaint the kitchen cabinets.
What’s your week looking like?
- 10 Horrific Things I’ve Been Forced to Say as a Mom of Boys - March 16, 2020
- The Stages of Night Weaning a Boob-Obsessed Toddler - March 7, 2020
- Choosing a Homeschool Desk for Your Homeschool Room - March 7, 2020