|Photo Credit: Ramón Dimas|
He’s also a freak.
I also just finished reading The Map: To Our Responsive Universe, Where Dreams Really Do Come True. Really good book, she goes pretty in-depth about changing your negative core beliefs about life that are holding you back.
This picture makes my soul happy. Coffee, journal, and planner? Don’t mind if I do!
And secondly, is anyone interested in starting a small, close knit blogging group on Facebook with me? I want to create a closed Facebook blogging group where we can ask questions, get opinions, collaborate together, etc. Everyone could invite other blogging buddies to join as well. If you’re interested, let me know in the comments and I’ll post a link to the group later this week or next after I’ve made it.
- Look at my planner every day. This is crucial because it has things in there I don’t need to be forgetting! Goals, plans, activities.
- Have posts for the blog written out before the start of each week.
- Less phone time during the day.
- Be in bed before 10. I won’t fall asleep at 10 because I’m a night owl but if I’m in bed by 10 and forced to lay there and read, I’ll be asleep by 11. And I need to be asleep by 11 because my boys are morning people.
- Be more purposeful in my writing this month on the blog.
Get posts delivered to your inbox
- 10 Horrific Things I’ve Been Forced to Say as a Mom of Boys - March 16, 2020
- The Stages of Night Weaning a Boob-Obsessed Toddler - March 7, 2020
- Choosing a Homeschool Desk for Your Homeschool Room - March 7, 2020