|Piggie and the Dactyl|
My little Dactyl is 4 months old already. I was in our guest bathroom filling up his baby tub in the big tub, and I noticed that the shower head was still not back on the facet pipe yet. Whyyyy is it even off, you ask? Because I had a water birth with the Dactyl and we had the hose connected to our shower faucet. The fact that it’s still not back on yet makes me happy, cause it makes me feel like the Dactyl is still new and that I just barely gave birth to him! (Yet we all know it’s already been FOUR MONTHS already, nooo!).
- 17 pounds.
- He cut his first tooth! The bottom left one, on the day he turned 4 months.
- He’s obsessed with blowing raspberries the entire time he’s awake. He soaks the neckline of his onsie.
- He is so nosey! And it’s so cute! He wants to be sat up all the time so he can look around. In the bathtub his little chubby body makes a V shape, with his head leaning forwards and his toes up in the air, trying so hard to sit up. I take two fingers and gently try to push his forehead back down so I can bath him lol. Total.cutie.
- Eczema…ugh. He has it bad. Like…bad. From his head to his toes, literally. His cheeks are just completely red, and then he has patches on his torso, elbows, and thighs. He’s had persistent cradle cap as well. I need a whole other post in order to cover everything going on with his skin issues 🙁
- He’s still cat napping for the most part. 30 minute naps are all he gives me during the day, about every hour and half.
- He’s still going to bed around 6, although he’s been waking to nurse more frequently this past month. He also wakes up around 4-5am and talks to himself for seriously like a half hour or more. I always go back to sleep and then when he starts fussing, I nurse him and he goes back to sleep.
- 10 Horrific Things I’ve Been Forced to Say as a Mom of Boys - March 16, 2020
- The Stages of Night Weaning a Boob-Obsessed Toddler - March 7, 2020
- Choosing a Homeschool Desk for Your Homeschool Room - March 7, 2020