2 month update:
- 14lbs. I have no idea how long he is, he hasn’t been measured since birth. I should probably do that…
- He makes the mornings so sweet with his smiles and coos. How can you wake up in a bad mood with that being the first thing you are greeted with?
- He watches Piggie Smalls like a hawk. He shakes his whole body like he’s trying to will himself up so he can go play with his brother.
- He talks when he’s awake and looks so serious. His little fists and legs will shoot out into the air when he really gets going!
- He strongly prefers to only be held by his mama.
- He reminds me of a zombie from the Walking Dead. At night in bed when he’s hungry he grunts and his little arms stick straight out towards me moving up and down. Creepy and adorable all at the same time!
- He’s transitioned from the Moby wrap to the Ergo and loves it so much better. He was getting to big and didn’t like feeling constricted.
- He is a great sleeper!!! We have a little routine: I give him a bath starting around 6:15, lotion and massage, pj’s, then we rock with him on a pillow with his paci, once he’s asleep I move him to the bed and then nurse him if he wakes up. Usually he will be asleep by 7 and then besides waking to nurse during the night, he wakes up for the day at 7 in the morning. He goes 3-4 hours between feedings at night and we side nurse so neither of us have to fully wake up. I’ll take it!