|This blog post was featured on Blogher!|
I love the simplicity of making your own baby food and also knowing that you’re giving your baby fresh, homemade food without preservatives. Plus, adding breast milk to it only enhances the flavor and nutrition for baby.
- 2 sweet potatoes
- Breast milk/formula
- Can be frozen for up to three months in freezer
- Can be kept in fridge for three days
- Thaw in fridge or microwave.
- To bring to room temperature, let set on counter for 30 minutes.
- 10 Horrific Things I’ve Been Forced to Say as a Mom of Boys - March 16, 2020
- The Stages of Night Weaning a Boob-Obsessed Toddler - March 7, 2020
- Choosing a Homeschool Desk for Your Homeschool Room - March 7, 2020