For the icing (I just used the recipe on the back of the Hershey’s cocoa powder box):
1/2 c. butter
2/3 c. cocoa powder
3 c. powdered sugar
1/3 c. milk
1 tsp. vanilla extract.
1. Melt butter. Stir in cocoa.
2. Alternately add powered sugar and milk, beating on med speed to spreading consistency (I just whisked mine). Add more milk if needed. Stir in vanilla.
- 10 Horrific Things I’ve Been Forced to Say as a Mom of Boys - March 16, 2020
- The Stages of Night Weaning a Boob-Obsessed Toddler - March 7, 2020
- Choosing a Homeschool Desk for Your Homeschool Room - March 7, 2020