- We have weeks and weeks of perfect weather, and then on the one day I’m going to throw a birthday party, it gets cloudy and windy -_- I am not amused, Arizona, NOT amused.
- Yadiel and Isaac had an awesome birthday party thanks to all of our friends and family who came out and helped make it special for them, thank you all so much!
- You know you might be a Target addict when you pull into the parking lot and your 3 year old yells “we’re home!”
- My baby is 3 today On the agenda is his favorite breakfast place, playgrounds, petting zoos and trains — at IHOP.
- So, so true lol – 15 Differences in the First and Second Child
- In SERIOUS need of a @dutchbroscoffee in Queen Creek. Every other person out here has a child under 5- we will be your most successful location. Please, please, PLEASE.
- This was a sweet read. I love hearing the perspective that moms with several children have. – How Having One More Baby Has Changed Me As a Mother
|Something on my nose? Just sampling some sidewalk chalk.|
|Swinging big, as Piggie says|
|I feel like I have two of these, haha!|
|Ain’t no one got time for sitting in high chairs. This is his face after I tell him to sit down.|
|Piggie gettin his icecream on with the birthday girl!|
- Get back to focusing on being positive as often as possible. Amazing things happen when I do this.
- Get everyone’s passports ready so we can go to Mexico in May to visit Luis’ family for two weeks!
- Continue purging closets and drawers.
- Finish playroom closet – add reading nook, art work station, and more toy storage. Donate toys that aren’t played with.
- Follow my blog editorial calendar and plan my time better. Ideally I’d love to have all my posts written on the weekends!
- Continue working with Dacky on sleeping through the night.
- Donate everything that has been purged and is sitting in the dining room.
- 10 Horrific Things I’ve Been Forced to Say as a Mom of Boys - March 16, 2020
- The Stages of Night Weaning a Boob-Obsessed Toddler - March 7, 2020
- Choosing a Homeschool Desk for Your Homeschool Room - March 7, 2020