Are you in a "stale" relationship? Things not as hot and sexy as they used to be? We've all been there! But worry not, here are 6 great ways to get your partner's attention and improve your love life.
1: Some 'her' time. Arrange for her to go to a beauty salon, spa, or hair place. Tell her you are going to dinner after. When you collect her, take her to a restaurant attached to a romantic hotel. She will be feeling fantastic after her beauty treatments and all of these romantic gestures will totally overwhelm her. A sure fire way for a little romance.
2. Snuggle on the couch. Lay between his legs, or have his head in your lap. Just rest quietly and try NOT to get aroused. It will be difficult if the chemistry is still strong. Remember the feeling of being a teenager and the excitement that you felt just being next to your girlfriend or boyfriend. Just keep the connection and do nothing other than hold one another.
3. In the winter --go skiing or sledding, or even ice skating if you can. The colors and cool air the thrill cheap phone sex of moving downhill as you hold one another is always exciting. Enjoying activities outdoors no matter what the weather is a fun thing to do. Don't let weather put a damper on your life ---bring an umbrella - sit by a fire if you can't ski, and take part in the après activities that bring so many colorful people together. Nature warm or cold, dry or wet is beautiful.
4. Garden together - don't think that's sexy? Ask some of the people who have tried it. Digging in the dirt and getting down and dirty together is really fun. Spending the day planting some new flowers together and accomplishing a fresh new look and curb appeal is great. It doesn't need to be grueling either - just set aside a couple of hours on a Saturday or Sunday and plant something. Then shower together - and make lemonade or limeade or iced tea to quench your thirst.
If it wasn't for this software, this book would never have been written. For less than thirty bucks you get a microphone, headset, and the ability to dictate to your laptop. I'm able to "write" at about 120 words per minute. An added bonus is that you can use the microphone and headset with Skype.
5. Go out for appetizers at several different places - instead of having dinner. Restaurant hoping for appetizers is really a sexy and fun thing to do. Try things you haven't had before and drink different types of wine or beer with your selections. When you come home talk about what you liked best. . . was it the shape, the fragrance, the taste, the combination--relive the experience and enjoy doing something new with your lover.
6. Phone Sex. YES! One of the best ways to keep your relationship going is to "spice" things up a little. Phone sex is amazing and every couple should try it al least once. Just get in the mood and tell your partner what and how you will do things to them. Their reaction will be priceless the first time you do it with and with time you might start enjoying phone sex as much as the real thing, LOL:)
And lastly if you want to investigate on his affairs do not, by in any way, consult his best friend because men have a secret code of brotherhood to, at all times, protect and look after each other when it comes to cheating on their wives or girlfriends. So don't even bother bribing his hiking buddy for Exhibit A evidence.