- I have slept for crap. Dac has been super restless at night and Thursday morning culminated in me waking up with a headache in my eyes from lack of sleep all week. I have complained and whined every single day. Made empty threats about Dac and mine’s sleeping arrangements. If you called me, I made sure to sure to answer the phone in my most manly voice ever so you could tell how exhausted I was and feel pity for me.
- Pig and Dac both broke out with eczema this week. They are both prone to get it – see my post here on how I get rid of it – and with the dry fall air upon us, it was a recipe for disaster. Poor Piggie has it bad; up and down both of his arms and legs and across his cute little belly.
Happies for this week:
- My mom took us to the park by her house so that Pig could feed the ducks. The weather was amazing and they had the most awesome playground for littles.
- I ordered the boys’ Christmas presents! I’m going to have tons of packages showing up the next few days and this greatly excites me 😀 Now to try and force myself to not want to rip them open and give them to the kids right away.
- Someone bought our car that we were thinking of selling, woot woot!
- My mom came over again and let me take a nap on Thursday. I actually had a dream. That’s when I know I got some quality sleep
- These sights: