- I’m grateful for my life and getting to be here to experience it all.
- I’m grateful for such an amazing husband. He bends over backwards for us and he’s my best friend.
- I’m grateful for two beautiful, healthy children. They’re so perfect, even though they push my buttons! They bring so much love and purpose into our lives.
- I’m grateful for our beautiful house. It’s perfect for our family. It may not look like a pin on Pinterest but I love that I have the opportunity to decorate it and change it up all I want. It might be boring to have a house that’s “done”. Decorating is a fun journey.
- I’m grateful for our safe neighborhood. It’s quiet and I feel like we’re secluded over here on this side of the city.
- I’m grateful for Luis’ job. It took him being laid off and unlucky in obtaining any jobs for three whole months, but it ultimately brought him to this career.
- I’m grateful for our families. They love us and our children so much and without them our lives would be pretty lonely and boring.
- I’m grateful for all of the modern conveniences that I get to benefit from every day. Air conditioning, refrigeration, electricity, etc. Those are pretty major when I think about them.
- I’m grateful for all of my friends, in real life and online. They make my days so much more enjoyable. I’m grateful for all the good people I have around me that give me purpose and make me feel heard and valued.
- I’m grateful for the internet. I can shop from home, research anything in the world I want to, connect with others, be entertained, and listen to my 40’s music nonstop 🙂
I was dumb to a cashier tonight. Not so much rude, but just dumb.
I hate that. No matter how frustrated I may get when I’m at a store, I try to never take it out on the cashier. Or waiter. Or anyone who would have to put up with my bull only because they’re on the clock.
I’ve just been feeling anxious and restless lately and really negative. I’m getting irritated quickly and assuming the worst in everyone. My pride is flaring up and I’m feeling insecure at the same time. I hate that. I hate when I’m being a hater.
I’ve totally been feeling the Grumpy Cat lately.
One thing I do every day is think about things I’m grateful for. It always helps to pull me out of whatever bad mood funk I may be in and helps me remember all the good in my life. So here are ten things I’m grateful for today.
How do you get out of a bad mood rut?