- I gave birth to my second baby boy.
- Piggie turned 2, and boy was this year “fun”! I’m very scared for 3.
- Luis and I celebrated 10 years of marriage.
- I tandem nursed for 10 months, one of the hardest things I’ve done yet in my mommyhood.
- Luis unknowingly fell into the best career ever! Thank you thank you thank you!
- We took our first family vacation. We only went to San Diego but it was so fun and a vacation I’ll remember forever.
- We spent lots of time together as a family. A stark contrast to previous years when Luis worked two jobs. Again, thank you thank you thank you!!!
And now for my resolutions for 2014!
- Enjoy the moment
- stop living for the future, be happy right where I am and enjoy the ride
- respect and listen to my feelings, be honest, make no apologies, forgive myself much more often
- get ready in the mornings, dress in a way that makes me feel good about myself, drink more water, eat more veggies, and exercise
- make dinner more often, make our house a home every day, spend more time on the floor with the kids, read more books to the kids, do everything with love
- instead of planning big makeovers in my house, add small touches of beauty here and there along the way, remember “imperfect is the new perfect”