Updates I Shared
- Medium fits my hips but nothing else. Small fits my waist and legs but not my hips….dang you Piggie and Dac. #postpartumproblems
- I’m about to declare a state of emergency. I hid my Nutella from Piggie earlier and now I forgot where I hid it. #havingwithdrawals #imabouttogetcray
- Luis: “Is that hay for sale?! I need hay for my bows and arrows!” As he makes an abrupt, dangerous u-turn and almost kills us. Who even says that??? Luis does.
- Piggie: can I have just one cupcake?
Me: we don’t have any cupcakes.
Piggie: just one?
Me: we don’t have ANY cupcakes.
Piggie: HEYYYYY!!! I want cupcakes! Can I have ten?
- “I’ll tell her it’s OK to cry. It’s OK to scream. It’s OK to fall to pieces at 5pm when the kids are pushing her every last button. I’ll tell her to breathe. I’ll tell her to hide in the bathroom if she needs to. I’ll tell her to laugh at the insanity that is her life. And I’ll tell her to kiss her baby’s toes, not because they won’t be little forever, but because it will bring her a moment of joy in her otherwise insane, chaotic day.” – I Know It Goes By So Fast, Dammit
- I have baby gates strategically set up through our hallway and our bedroom, had just gotten Dacky to sleep when Luis’ dumb phone rings in the kitchen on the loudest possible setting…I swear I just ran and jumped all those baby gates like an Olympian track athlete.
- Luis and Piggie were talking amongst themselves and I hear Piggie go “Si sabes, wey!” Ugh, last thing I need is one more person in this house that says wey every other word.
- Hahahaha this so describes my life with Piggie. – How to Put a Toddler to Bed in 100 Easy Steps
- LOL, 3 has definitely been scarier than 2 for us. – 10 Reasons Age Three is More Terrible Than Two
- I just died and went to Brazilian heaven — at Fogo de Chão Scottsdale.