How I don’t have to be anyone I’m not for anyone else. I don’t need to apologize. I don’t need to explain. I don’t need to change to make anyone more comfortable. Also thinking about how I need to cut some bad habits of mine that are holding me back from better things.
My husband’s job. He’s been working so much, like he does at the end of every year when it’s open enrollment season for healthcare coverage, and I’ve been getting stressed and overwhelmed with the kids because we’re together for six longs days a week. But my husband’s job is awesome and I’m grateful for it.
This planner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIZMOMMY, you’ll probably love it too! I’m all about the Law of Attraction, setting goals and intentions, planning my month and days out, writing my thoughts out, etc. When I found this planner on Amazon, I almost shat myself; I didn’t even know they made planners specifically like this!!
It’s not the prettiest planner out there but the inside is what counts!
This month I will be:
- Going to see Joe Rogan’s stand up comedy; me and Luis love him. I seriously can’t wait for a date night, no kids, and laughing until my stomach hurts. The best way for me to release stress!
- Taking the boys to ride the “Polar Express Train” on the Grand Canyon Railway. I can’t wait to see their faces on that night!!!
- Eat a piece fudge every night
- Buy the boys’ Christmas gifts (yep, I’m a procrastinator) (I love Amazon)
- Buy a Christmas dress
- Do all things Christmas related – lights, hot chocolate, cozy clothes, over-indulgence, family time, tons of baking, etc.
- Maybe do some behind the scenes changes with the blog. Get it ready for January!