Name: Piddle Smalls
- He’s talking more and more everyday, in Spanish or English. He can count to 10 perfectly in both languages. At this point there is no language preference, he goes along with both and fully understands both. He is speaking a bit more Spanish at the moment from spending so much time with Luis.
- He likes to shadow box and say “fight”, he is so dang cute!!!
- He shows off and pretends to run and fall whenever someone comes over.
- He likes his little brother. He tells him “nigh nigh” before going to bed and likes to rub and pat his face, and poke a finger in his eye if mommy isn’t looking.
- He loves pizza, spaghetti, chicken sometimes, rice, and his usual fruits and carbs.
- He loves all things trains, trucks, cars, etc. He calls the garbage truck “beep beep” and runs so fast to the window with the most determined, frantic face I’ve ever seen.
Name: The Dactyl
- Eating, pooping, sleeping – repeat.
- Making dinosaur noises, hence his name.
- Throwing his little arms at me like a deer.
- A little colicky; sleeps at night without me having to get up to put him back to sleep (99% of the time), but he’s a little more high maintenance during the day. We have to bounce on the yoga ball or rock him.
- Cries like his limbs are being cut off if he doesn’t like something.
- Starting to look around more now, likes to be held facing out so he can observe a bit before falling back asleep.
- Weighed 8lbs 12oz at birth, and 10lbs 11oz at 2 weeks old. We’ll see how much he weighs this week at his 4 week checkup. (He was 12lbs 10oz at 4 weeks).
- He’s great at nursing, his latch is perfect and I don’t really have to help him too much. He’s also become more efficient so he’s getting both fore and hind milk, rather than just foremilk.