- He’s 15lbs.
- His hair is hilarious. The top is like the collapsed dorsel fin of a captivated whale. It’s hard to tell with this photo. Only the hair in the back sticks way up and over. It totally suits his personality.
- He smiles so much! And laughs so much! He is such a happy baby.
- He’s been rolling over from back to tummy, but he doesn’t really know what to do on his tummy so he starts crying. I hardly ever witness him actually doing this, I just find him this way. #secondchildproblems.
- He doesn’t like to be leaning back; when we’re sitting in a chair he wants to be sat up so he can look around. He also likes to be carried facing outwards so he can spy on as many things as he can.
- He does like sleeping in the Ergo though.
- We’re still doing his bedtime routine of a bath every night. He really enjoys his bath time and I think it might be because for once in the day it’s just him and I. One night I wasn’t able to give him his bath and he stayed up almost two hours past his bedtime, so he definitely associates it with going to bed.
The Dactyl is three months old!!! He’s growing up so fast and doing things that I didn’t think he was old enough to be doing…until I remembered he’s…three months old!!! With Piggie, since he was the only child I had to focus on, it seemed he took forever to do things. With Dactyl, I feel like I hardly get the chance to observe him very often so I feel like his new accomplishments just keep coming back to back.
I love him so much. He smells so bad in a good way and I love kissing him in his stinky little neck. Can’t wait to see what he does this month.